11.15.2009

And on the first day...



She created business cards and hope across the land that she would create delicious treats for all.

So yesterday I received my first set of business cards in the mail. I thoroughly enjoy their design. However, the better part of the story is that later that evening the Dude and I went to buy beer to go with our pizza and a movie and stumbled upon Magic Hat No. 9-- which is never south of the mason-dixen line. On the inside of the cap Magic Hat always has something witty or occasionally life altering. This night was the latter.

"Write your own Future"

4 comments:

  1. What a great omen! This is a beautiful step in the right direction. Way to get motivted and make chage. I love you and wish you all of the best in the world of pastry art!

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Shelly! Like I said you'll just know it is right. What a great wish to find on your "first" official day. We know you'll succeed!

    Scott and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHELLEY HAS ALOT OF TALENTS, ANDCOOKING IS ONE FOR SURE. I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK WITH YOUR NEW ENDEVOUR.

    LOVE YA!
    MOM & DAD

    ReplyDelete