11.15.2010

November Farmer's Market in Heritage Village

November 13th was the Heritage Village's Second Saturday Market. I will be doing this market every month from now on as Flour Child Bakery. In December there will be two events, the second and third Saturdays of the month--one being the "Let It Snow" event where they create real snow! Here are a few pictures from last Saturday. As always if you want any of the recipes email me at flourchildbakerycafe@gmail.com. Happy holidays!



Vanilla Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Pudding and Cream Cheese Icing



Peach Preserve Linzer Cookies



Buttermilk Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Icing



Diabetic-friendly Espresso Cream Roll



Fresh & Warm Cinnamon Rolls



Italian Style Bread with Sundried Tomatoes, Basil, Cheese & Garlic



An overall view of my booth, complete with my new banner=)

1 comment:

  1. gini.oliver.brown@hotmail.comSeptember 17, 2011 at 7:52 AM

    Hi Shelley, I met you at Heritage Village in Crystal River. I am looking forward to your bakery opening and I wish you much success. Your baked goods are divine....Gini Brown

    ReplyDelete